Sunday, November 28, 2010

Jumping out on a limb!

Well, here I go!  I am finally starting my first business.  Well, at least officially giving it as many bells and whistles that with having a business.  I mean, I thought the name was going to be the hardest to come up, and it did. "Fabric Artists in Motion" ended up being the winner.  While I am also a teacher, student, a mother, a wife, and full time crafter, I really never have time to be bored.  Of course, the only way I can honestly have the strength to do all of these things is through the Lord's strength. 

2 Corinthians 12:10 (New International Version, ©2010)

10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
(http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 Corinthians+12:10&version=NIV)

Well, I have a paper to write for statistics, a test to study for on Wednesday, and other homework to finish up for my third semester in my kinesiology PhD program.

No comments:

Post a Comment